modular kitchen designs india
Are you looking for modular kitchen designing don’t forget interior designs india is not only one stop interior designing complete service provider but also bring home made tips and tricks self tutorials for self interior decoration and design. Here are few points to read before implement your modular kitchen design
1. For efficiency in kitchen design in India, the work triangle (the space between the refrigerator, microwave, and oven) should measure 26′ or less with no single side longer than 9′, or less than 4′.
2. In kitchens smaller than 150 sq. ft., opt for at least 13′ of base cabinets, 12′ of wall cabinets, and 11′ of countertop. In kitchens which are larger, go with at least 16′ of base cabinets, 15 1/2′ of wall cabinets, and 16 1/2′ of countertop.
3. for making it comfortable, plan work aisles to be at least 42″ wide for one cook, and at least 48″ wide in multi-cook kitchens.
4. Specify a minimum of 24″ of counter space on one side of the sink and at least 18″ on the other.
5. To create the most accessible corridor for unloading groceries, allow at least 15″ of counter space on the handle side of a standard fridge; on both sides if it’s a side-by-side model. Or include a corridor area directly across from the fridge, but no more than 48″ away.
6. For cleanup ease, install the dishwasher within 36″ of one edge of the sink and allow for at least 21″ of standing room next to it.
7. For microwaves and ovens, provide at least 15 “of counter space nearby, at least 16″ deep.
8. For most favorable clearance, no entry, appliance, or cabinet doors should interfere with another.
9. For comfort and to help avoid repetitive-motion injury, plan for work counters of different heights; between 28 and 36″ off the floor (easier for chopping and seated-use access), and between 36 and 46″ for general tasks (higher counters accommodate taller cooks).
10. To install a cabinet unit above the cook top, make sure the clearance is at least 24″ for a fireproof surface, 30” for an unprotected surface.
Designing a modular kitchen design in Indian classical traditional way in India is not a one day game and not being done by individual it requires various inner design layout using cad and interior designing application so that you can live analysis of how your modular design look alike. If you follow our Knowing the recommended measurements to use when planning the modular kitchen design can make all the difference in the final outcome.
InteriorDesignsIndia.com offers a full range of interior design and interior architectural services which include planning, designing, project management, decorating services, deriving project costs, supervising, quality control, budget monitoring and coordination of the entire project.