How to remove System Repair virus
System Repair will display fake security alerts to inform potential security threats and the “infected computer” needs to purchase System Repair to resolve the issues. In addition, System Repair firewall alert will pop up every few minutes to inform you that your computer has malfunctions. System Repair CANNOT detect and remove any kind of malware, trojan and virus. System Repair can create a registry entry to enable its automatic execution when you turn on computer. Once your system gets System Repair virus, the user will get redirected to the website which he is not intended to access. Remove System Repair from your computer completely before it could damage your pc.
System Repair will usually enter into the system at first through a stealthy Trojan infection, as is typical for rogue anti-virus programs. Alternately, System Repair may also be embedded in malicious ads online, which can install the rogue anti-virus program after a simple click. Once this trial’ version is installed and running, System Repair will engage in a number of actions that are both unprofessional and will directly threaten the safety of your computer. Other problems System Repair creates on the PC:
* System Repair will prompt for and initiate fake scans that in actuality do nothing for your computer, presenting a mere appearance of security. The only purpose these scans have is to nudge you into buying the full version of System Repair.
* Fake warnings will appear in your web browser that redirects you towards dangerous websites. These warnings imitate official Internet Explorer warnings for unsafe websites, and so one should remain alert to avoid mistaking the fakes for the real thing.
* System Repair will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security. If you notice your older security software not working, suspicion should be immediately cast on any new, lesser-known security programs you might have installed.
* Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is System Repair itself! This is done strictly to create a state of terror in the user, as well as a dependency on System Repair supposed functions. Such warnings won’t correspond to the results given by legitimate anti-malware scanning software.
* System Repair may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining easy access to tools that could remove it.
In order to remove System Repair virus please find more information at this site.